[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Mon Jan 29 06:03:54 PST 2007

    I have read all of Howard's posts. None of them says anything about
removing the manifold. My assumption is that he wants a quick short term
repair to get through a short time till a permanent repair can be made.
    There are many suggestions here and many differ with my own ideas. I
believe all ideas should be considered with the same open mind that most of
us possess. If it does not work, the world will not stop turning and no one
will lose a life or limb. I have done some of my best jobs by doing what was
deemed impossible, or at least improbable
    Open attacks on others is not a productive way to accomplish any goal.
This only fosters resentment,, not only by those participating, but also by
the casual reader who reads this site for their own enjoyment and
betterment.

            Gene Dotson,  De Graff, Ohio