[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 22:04:28 PST 2007

If ya gotta take it off and screw around baking it like a pie then buy
gaskets for it.
Maybe you bake the gaskets to an use em over that would be nice   LOL
Put it back on and then whenever you need it it blow that gump patching out.
Then what ya gonna do ??
Oh no problem just goop it up again and bake it.
You need to make a recipe Gob some crap that wont stay there 25 hours
running  Stuff it with pork an beans  cup of dry rice and hamburger bake it
for well all night and maybe most of the nextday. Hope fully the beans will
swell enough to bust the whole manifold in half, then when yer done eating
get out the drill and tap about20 holes in each peice take some scrap iron
and bolt it back together. Surley oughta run like a new one or better.
I cant belive what people will do to beat thr inevitable.
Get a manifold, bet you will after all your cookin and baking.
Have fun  and let me know how the beans turn out  :-)