[AT] and you think its cold.

Bustedtractor at aol.com Bustedtractor at aol.com
Sun Jan 28 21:01:23 PST 2007

Two years ago this week, I was North of Ignace, Ontario to do some serious
snowmobiling and ice fishing for lake trout. The temperature dropped to 40
below  zero (F) overnight and that was the temp, not the wind chill factor. I
found it interesting that the local school has two rules regarding children
being allowed outside to play at recess time. Rule #1, kids can't go outside if
there is a bear in the playground. and Rule #2, kids aren't let out to play if
the temp is colder than 20 below zero (F).

We put away 2 pots of coffee, ate breakfast, went on a one hour snowmobile
run, and loaded up the equip for the trip home. These wimps I was with refused
to stay any longer in those temperatures.

Will in MN