[AT] its cold.no doubt

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 21:43:13 PST 2007

I think some of that got in here tonight. 10+f 20mpw NW wind.
Thats not real cold considering that it was 59f yesterday, going to check
the cows we have 3-4 thats ready to drop calf. 60+ yesterday 10 now with
wind is quite a change on anything that stays out in it 24-7 Im going to
give them a bite of corn, and crank up the F20 to do it.
nice place to set a few buckets of corn on the woon platform in the drawbar.

ironman
Kevin