[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Howard Rawls howard at cconnect.net
Sun Jan 28 17:18:09 PST 2007

Thanks to Jerry, John, H.L., Clint, Kevin, Mike, Crawler, Mark and Richard
for the many responses to my inquiry. I think I will try either Devcon or
Pyro Putty first with the knowledge that I will probably have to re-visit
this problem later ;-) .
This is a great list.....Thanks again for the help!
Howard