[AT] O.T. question

Dean Vinson dean at vinsonfarm.net
Sun Jan 28 08:15:49 PST 2007

"I have a picture of my Farmall F-30 lightly covered with snow hanging over
a Hammond spinet 2 keyboard electric organ in the living room."

Farmer, I'd love to see that photo--could you post a copy somewhere?  And
how in the heck did you get the F-30 up over that organ in the living room
before the snow melted off?

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio
www.vinsonfarm.net