[AT] propane John Deere A

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 06:03:07 PST 2007

Lew,  that is what you need. Never hurts to have another tractor, and this
one runs. Might otta ask if the tractor came from factory on propane before
bidding too high. I think factory propane would be better power wise just in
case you needed or wanted to go with a gas carb. I am not a real big JD fan
on the a-b series tractor.
Once I had 2 47  JD  Bs gassseers. And they would run all day once i got
them started, that was a job itself.
Finally I sold them both for 1000.00 bucks.
Now I wish I had kept them as they had a weird 3pt hitch that was all there
on both, and one of the strongest 3pt lifts if it wouldnt lift whatever i
were trying to lift they would show you the sky.
And then you gonna need it to cultivate your rugabbages pupgonoins once you
get them set.
ironman
Kevin Mosier