[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sun Jan 28 03:22:20 PST 2007

My Case 430CK had a hole in the manifold, and I tried several remedies.
None of them worked for more than a couple of months. I ended up buying
a new one. Sorry to be negative, but that's the reality I experienced.
Others may have had better luck.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man.
It is us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)