[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 27 23:15:40 PST 2007

Howard,  You can buy these on ebay cheap, IHC A-B-C will fit they are the
same engine. dont matter if its for the supers or the older 113. Nothing
that I know of will hold up to the heat. jb weld is like peanut butter on
exhaust manifolds, well it wont melt but the pressure + high temp will blow
it out in short time . Then you back to buttering it up again. JB weld is
junk unless you know of some kind I never seen yet.
This first one would be the one I would try to buy, i have bought from them
before and they sell quality stuff.
GOTTA BEWARE OF SOME OF THE CHEAP NEW ONES, they made in China and you will
have to ream the bolt holes to get it to fit. I bought one from beilers (sp)
for the 504 and it said CHINA cast into it, paid almost $200 bucks for it.
It works after 3-4 hours drilling and reaming the bolt holes. I wondre where
they get the patterns at in china.
What tore me up was who it was bought from. I dont ever plan on buying
NOTHING else from beilers tractor parts !

      Manifold - Farmall A Item number: 330080858339

Item number: 140078115305
Item number: 270083456831
ironman
Kevin Mosier