[AT] Hole in exhaust manifold....

John Wilkens jwilkens at eoni.com
Sat Jan 27 23:58:46 PST 2007

Look for some stuff called Pyro Putty.  It will hold up to very high
temperatures.  I used it twice (two different manifolds!) with good
luck.  If the hole is pretty big you use a piece of window screen,
etc. stuck in the first layer to hold shape and finish off with
another layer.   I think the stuff is made with a ceramic
powder.    Don't use JB Weld!     John