[AT] Farmers sig

Kevin ironman1962 at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 26 22:31:30 PST 2007

Again I know the truth and the truth shall set you free. The big truth is
that tools don't matter. Lumber doesn't matter. Projects do not matter. The
only thing that matters is the making of sawdust.    ;-)

Farmer, I most always measure with a mic, or a stick and cut with a precision chainsaw whenever im wood working.
Just got home from a tractor pull in Murray, and my ears are still tickling from the 2wd trucks. Those Keith Black hemis put on one heck of show in the 2wd. I was proud to see a  IH 560 still
keeping up with the new stuff. No telling what engine was in it, probably not a 301
most definitly not stock.

ironman
kevin