[AT] Restore is a Case

Lyle Myles lyle45859 at roadrunner.com
Fri Jan 26 06:41:15 PST 2007

-------Original Message-------

From: Lyle Myles
Date: 01/25/07 22:48:29
To: Antique tractor email discussion group
Subject: Re: [AT] Restore is a Case

Gene Dotson
At this time I'm doing research on this tractor. As stated in the original
Post this will be my last restore and I want something unusual to restore.
Right now my plans are to find all the material and information I can on
this tractor and Maybe find someone who has one restored that I can look at
before I start my Search to locate one of these tractors. It would be nice
to find one close To Ohio but this is a very special project for me and even
if I have to go To Canada I will. I already know that the cost for one of
these will be high. If every thing falls into place, then I hope to start
looking for this tractor in early spring of this year. I do not mind paying
the price if the tractor can be rebuilt. I want to Thank you and every one
who has helped me with this project.
Lyle Myles

I would like to add that this is the third time that I have sent this post.
For the last month my posts do not make it to the list and I do not know why
 So I hope this time this one makes it and if not then I'll have to talk to
Spencer to see what the problem is and why I'm being denied access to the
list on my posts.