[Ford-ferguson] Looking for a Model 841 Power Steering Pump!

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 25 04:42:34 PST 2007

This came from another Ford list. I have absolutely no idea what the
answer might be. If you have some thoughts, I guess you should contact
<ahoecker at citlink.net> directly. But I suspect that other on this list
might be interested too.

Mike

<ahoecker at citlink.net>

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man.
It is us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)