[AT] 504hyd

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Jan 25 04:07:07 PST 2007

I don't have service manuals for the 504. I strongly suggest you get the
  hydraulic system service manual for the 504/2504 from Binder Books
<www.binderbooks.com>. IH broke the manuals up into separate volumes, so
you don't have to buy the complete set all at once.

According to my parts manual CD, there were several different pumps
offered for the 504/2504, and you need to determine which you have in
your tractor. Among the differences were pumps rated at either 12 or 17
gpm. So you might need the parts manual for your tractor to figure out
which one you have. I can convert the half dozen pages into files and
send them out, assuming you have a broadband connection or are willing
to wait for them to come down on a dial-up.

Mike