[AT] RE: Ih 504

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 13:40:35 PST 2007

I don't know anything about the 504 specifically.  Generically speaking, I
would first check the pressure that the pump developes.  If you look around,
I'm sure that you will find a plugged port that you can put pressure gauge
into.  Someone here probably knows how much pressure the system on a 504 is
supposed to make.  Your local case/new holland dealer should be able to tell
you as well.  It may be as simple as adjusting the relief valve on the hyd
system.