[AT] My JD 2010

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jan 24 08:19:13 PST 2007

My JD 2010 (diesel) had an engine overhaul a couple of years ago.  I
just had a friend do some repair work replacing a hydraulic control for
the front end loader.
While doing the work he noticed that there was some diesel fuel in the
engine oil.  He talked to a JD employed service technician and it was
recommended to work the tractor hard to set the rings then change the
engine oil.  Any thoughts.  I'm planning a session with my chisel plow
in a hayfield that is slated to be replanted with orchardgrass for horse
hay.
BTW I trust the opinion of this friend so I'm not disputing his word
just looking for some more information.
David
NW NC