[AT] IE 7.0

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Wed Jan 24 06:20:55 PST 2007

	As I mentioned earlier I am another one that has not been having any
problems with IE-7 even with PDF files and zip files. This HP notebook is
fairly state of the art for a 1-year-old machine. I have several old
machines running including some older limited capacity laptops. To save
space and cpu capacity on a couple of those I use Opera browser. Much
smaller and faster on those slower units.

	BTW, I downloaded IE-7 from the web as an upgrade to IE-6.

	Now my old Gateway Win-98-SE LAN server is another matter... #$%& %&$# PIA
POS...    :(

--
"farmer"
Proud owner of several cordless hatchets and a large collection of

"Axe me no questions and I'll tell you no lies"

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net