[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

John Kennedy ihctractor at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 24 06:42:00 PST 2007

I had problems after installing IE 7.0 and couldn't get anything to run
correctly. So I got a program off of Download.com that completely wiped my
hard drive down to nothing then I reinstalled the whole computer from the
beginning. Make sure that you backup all of your data and programs that you
want and have all of the coses to install them.
after i did this I went online and installed Adobe 8.0 and the latest
service pack for  XP and now its running like it used to in the olden days
when i bought this computer.
Sometime you get to much junk build up in Window XP and that all you can do
to get it back to normal again. it will take you all day just to get the
thing restarted and then a week or so to reinstall all of your programs if
you are like me but its well worth the effort.
John K.