[AT] IE 7.0

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Wed Jan 24 04:35:50 PST 2007

George,
I'm guessing the is you bought a new system with IE 7 and the others are
talking of upgrading from IE6 to IE7.
I haven't had trouble with IE 7 either but I rarely use it for anything
other than to connect to the "mothership" (Microsoft) for windows updates.
It is much changed over IE6 and I'm guessing the switch from IE6 to IE7
is creating a lot of problems.  BTW I turned off all the Microsoft nanny
stuff a long time ago (no auto updates - announcements but not
automatic, no Microsoft virus scanner - I use others, no pop up blocker
or anti-phishing software).
Seems that IE 7 is too good at "helping".
David
NW NC