[AT] IE 7.0

Bob W rgw13 at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 24 03:33:35 PST 2007

I upgraded to IE7 on my 2 yr old Dell. The first time I put it on, it was in
the last beta test, I took it off in about 1 day. Being a glutton for
punishment, when the "final" version was available I tried it again. It is
working fine for me. The only problem is I can't download Zip files. But I
could not do that with IE6 either, there is some setting somewhere that I
have not found. I use Mozilla also and it will download Zip files.

I put IE7 on two other computers, another Dell desktop and a Toshiba laptop.
Both work fine(and will download Zip files). All 3 machines have XP on them.

Bob W [FL]

If it ain't broke.....
Fix it till it is