[Farmall] Attachment question

bsdunek at charter.net bsdunek at charter.net
Tue Jan 23 15:52:11 PST 2007

If the price is right, I would get it. Nine feet is a lot for an H if you really dig it in, but you can control it, and just take what the tractor will handle.  Grading generally doesn't move so much material; you're not digging ditches.  It will be better for snow than a little blade, as it will extend outside of the wheels.  Of course a front blade is superior for snow, but use what you have.

Bruce