[AT] Re:cold (Now Books)

Larry Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Jan 23 15:34:11 PST 2007

Rog missed the point, Brad.  The best sequence to read them is from
front to back, left to right, top to bottom, page after page.  If
you read them in any other sequence, you get messages from the
occult.  ;-)

Larry

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007, Captneb wrote...

>Each of my books is better than the last.  My best book is the most
>expensive one.  There is Busted Tractors, and then EVERYTHING I
KNOW ABOUT
>WOMEN I LEARNED FROM MY TRACTOR, then TINKERING TO TORQUEING...
You're
>falling behind, Brad.  As for sequence, I started with OLD TRACTORS
AND THE
>MEN WHO...   Then BUSTED TRACTORS.  Then LOVE, SEX, AND OLD
TRACTORS...
>Someone told me I'd sell more books if I put sex in the title.  The
problem
>came up when a woman asked Linda what old tractors have to do with
sex and
>she said, "Have you ever tried to start an old tractor?"  That one
really
>hurt.  (I might note that the best deal is an anthology called THE
TRACTOR
>TRILOGY. It has the first three tractor books in one cover and at a
>substantial savings...I think that's $45 worth of books for $25.)
A lot of

captneb at agristar.net
>and put BOOK CATALOG in the subject line and I'll send the list out.
>
>Rog

Rusty
>> Knuckles". Is there a sequence that's better to read these?
>>
>> Thanks!!!
>> Brad
>>
>> On Jan 23, 2007, at 8:27 AM, captneb wrote:
>>
>> > I came out this morning and found a dog frozen to the front
tire of
>> > my car.

---
>> Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
>> University of Iowa                    |                    ||
>> Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
>> Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis
Chalmers|