[AT] Re:cold (Now Books)

captneb captneb at agristar.net
Tue Jan 23 08:53:33 PST 2007

Each of my books is better than the last.  My best book is the most
expensive one.  There is Busted Tractors, and then EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT
WOMEN I LEARNED FROM MY TRACTOR, then TINKERING TO TORQUEING...   You're
falling behind, Brad.  As for sequence, I started with OLD TRACTORS AND THE
MEN WHO...   Then BUSTED TRACTORS.  Then LOVE, SEX, AND OLD TRACTORS...
Someone told me I'd sell more books if I put sex in the title.  The problem
came up when a woman asked Linda what old tractors have to do with sex and
she said, "Have you ever tried to start an old tractor?"  That one really
hurt.  (I might note that the best deal is an anthology called THE TRACTOR
TRILOGY. It has the first three tractor books in one cover and at a
substantial savings...I think that's $45 worth of books for $25.)  A lot of
people have compared it to the Bible.

If you would like to send me an address, Brad, I'll send you a list of all
my books...outhouses, dogs, edible weeds, sod houses, tall tales, horse
trading stories, Indian stuff, blahblahblah....   it's captneb at agristar.net
and put BOOK CATALOG in the subject line and I'll send the list out.

Rog