[AT] and you think its cold.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Tue Jan 23 06:08:17 PST 2007

Hey John,

All of that may be true but please explain one thing to me.  On a typical 45
deg winter day here in Coastal NC I might be wearing a cotton henly shirt or
a light sweater but the folks that move here from up north have on an over
coat, gloves, a wool scarf and big hat.  Is it that they just like to wear
their winter clothes or what gives?   I have a friend, retired GM engineer,
who lived here for a number of years and moved back to Michigan.  On a 75
deg spring of fall day I'd be wearing a cotton tee shirt.  David would have
on a cotton tee shirt under one of those light weight wool Woolrich brand
dress shirt with the sleeves buttoned.

I'm not joking about any of this and I really can't figure it out.

Charlie