[AT] Re:cold (Now Books)

Brad Gunnells brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Tue Jan 23 06:54:32 PST 2007

That's good Rog.

I've got a question. I've read "Old Tractors" and "Love, Sex, and
Tractors" In the second it makes mention of "Busted Tractor and Rusty
Knuckles". Is there a sequence that's better to read these?

Thanks!!!
Brad

On Jan 23, 2007, at 8:27 AM, captneb wrote:

> I came out this morning and found a dog frozen to the front tire of
> my car.

Brad Gunnells                         |                    #
University of Iowa                    |                    ||
Information Technology Services       |       I_    ___ at ___||_____
Campus Services/ITC Technical Support |   |__ I  \ |Allis Chalmers|
Iowa City IA 52242                    |   ___\___  \ \          WC|
(319)335-5524   FAX (319)335-5505     |   * * *___|__\__________   -|
mailto:brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu        |  *     *----------------\___|
                                       | *   @   *                oo
Interested in almost anything         |  *     *                o  o
besides work!  ;^)                    |   * * *                  oo

     Web Space:  http://www.southslope.net/~gunnells/