[AT] and you think its cold.

Henry Miller hank at millerfarm.com
Mon Jan 22 16:34:37 PST 2007

I'd just like to remind people that while the list is true, there are many
places on earth COLDER than Iowa.

I personally find the ice is much better for skating when it is -20 or so.   I
have been outside in just a t-shirt when it was -25.   MN is just a little
colder than Iowa, and we enjoy it.    I know there are people on this list
from Canada who have seen colder than we get here.