[AT] Computer problems once again.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 22 13:36:36 PST 2007

Thanks Phil,

I've run virus and spyware checks and have programs running memory resident
for both.  I've had the same problems with and without those running.  I've
run Registry Mechanic and was elated wth it found some problems.  I figured
that was the cure but it did no good.  My hard drive checked out fine the
last time I ran a utility on it but I'll try that again just in case.
However, I'm pretty well certain, based on what I've seen online, that this
is a IE 7 problem.

Thanks

Charlie