[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 22 13:03:02 PST 2007

Could be David.  I've tried it with most of my security stuff turned off but
then that blasted built in Microsoft Security pops up and tells me that my
other stuff is cut off.  I can tell you that I don't have all pop ups
blocked (as much as I'd like to) because I just went to a web site and the
things popped up all over the screen.

Charlie