[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Mon Jan 22 12:15:10 PST 2007

Charlie -
Something to check out.  I'm not an expert at IE 7 but I tried a little
experiment.
Opened a website with a poster of an auction (the poster is in .PDF).
Open as normal (I keep the popup blocker turned off).
Turned the popup blocker on and tried the same.
I got "Navigation to the webpage was cancelled".
Turned the popup blocker off and was able to load the webpage as before.
I think it you are fighting some sort of setting within IE 7 (maybe not
the pop up blocker - could be one of the other "nanny" features).
Just some food for thought - you may have investigated this already.
David
NW NC