[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 22 10:53:08 PST 2007

Hi Mike,  I've been hunting online and figured out exactly what you are
telling me.  However,  I can't download Mozilla.  It won't let me.  Gives me
some sort of path error.  I went to Tucows and downloaded the installer for
IE 6 but when I try to run it I get a message that says I have a newer
version and it won't install V 6.
I'm afraid if I delete 7.0 that the installer for 6.0 won't be able to get
online to finish the install.  I don't seem to be able to download the
entire IE 6.0 from anywhere.

Charlie