[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Jan 22 10:23:53 PST 2007

You need to remove IE 7.0 first. To remove IE 7.0, take a look at:
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=671BAF16-52A3-410C-85A8-931EA6DE5FF8&displaylang=en>

(or do a search on "remove I.E. 7.0"

you will need to get back to the Internet in order to replace it with IE
6.0. I you install FireFox first, and then do the remove and install.

<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/ie6/downloads/critical/ie6sp1/default.mspx>

Mike

charlie hill wrote:
> I think you are right Irma.  I just can't figure out how to get IE 6 back.
>
> Charlie
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Irma" <bellville1 at earthlink.net>

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
<mikesloane at verizon.net>
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man.
It is us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)