[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 22 09:20:28 PST 2007

Hi Ken.  I can't answer your questions.  I've tried turning off everything
that I think might be causing a problem but the bottom line is that I never
had these problems before until the last few weeks.  I haven't changed any
settings on purpose.  The only thing I've done is download IE 7.0 at about
the same time the problem started.  I can't really tell you exactly when the
problem started because it's not every day that I click on a link for a pdf
file or to reply to someone's e-mail.  The problem could have existed for
several days or even weeks before I noticed it.   It's not just one file.
It is any and all pdf files or e-mail links from a button on a web page.

By the way.  When I try to download the old IE explorer ver. 6 I get the
same permission denied message.

Thanks

Charlie