[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

charlie hill chill8 at suddenlink.net
Mon Jan 22 08:49:57 PST 2007

You would think so George but it seems to be that my browser isn't doing
what it's supposed to to communicate with the other sites.
I've cut off anti-spyware and Anti-virus programs and still have the
problems.  It's not just on one or two sites either.  It's any link to a PDF
file and any link to an e-mail account that is accessed from a button on a
web page.  It's got me beat.

Charlie