[Farmall] F20 questions

Kevin Bish krsky at alltel.net
Mon Jan 22 08:17:17 PST 2007

In reply about the F-20. I have been "tinkering" with Farmall tractors now
for about 10 years. I try to attend the Red Power Round Up tractors shows
when they are some what close to my area. Seeing all of these old tractors
fixed up and running gets in your blood, and I guess you kind of get the
"tractor bug" after seeing these great tractors all fixed up. Reading all of
the replies about the F-20 is good information from many tractor buff's. As
was mentioned before in another reply here, you have to decide if the
tractor is really worth all of the time and money that would have to be put
into it. These tractors have done their work load through the years, and for
some reason they have been retired, thus setting on a fence row, or behind a
barn etc. Another thought to consider is, can I get all of the parts to fix
this old tractor back up? There are used parts and new parts that may still
be available, but it may take some time to gather the needed parts, for the
restoration. This is just my 2 cents worth, and probably isn't worth that
much either. Kevin.