[AT] Fw: Computer problems once again.

Ken Knierim ken.knierim at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 08:45:05 PST 2007

Are you running some sort of virus program that's blocking the file
from being downloaded and opened? Or is there some sort of setting in
IE you need to turn on so that the pdf file can be opened?

I run linux and firefox most of the time. I have used IE but it's been
a while so take it for what it's worth. You might try downloading the
file (or one of them) to your machine, then opening it, to see where
it breaks. It might be that IE isn't downloading the file (where is
the default download location? can the program, IE,  write to that
location?) or it might be that the viewer (adobe) cannot open the
file... you probably need to figure out where it's broken.

Hope this helps.

Ken in AZ