[Farmall] F20 questions

greg or sean jeung hrududu at sopris.net
Mon Jan 22 06:17:04 PST 2007

You might want to stop by just to check on his plans and at least let
him know of your interest. He might just let you have them (and
anything else) without needing to offer any help. Probably need to
agree on a 'gone by' date if he wants the place cleaned up. Don't
want to be too late for the 'treasures' before they get hauled to the
dump.
Greg