[Steam-engine] Penberty Injector info please

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Jan 22 03:53:39 PST 2007

Thanks Bruce for taking the time.  Looks like we're in pretty good shape
being given a 100 psi MAWP.  We ran a small stationary boiler last fall, and
gained some experience in running an injector and staying within the
envelope.  OJT really paid off here.
  Looking forward to finishing up some small piping projects, get the engine
and boiler mounted on a skid and we should be ready to go.

Thanks again,
RickinMt.
PS: We ordered our relief valve and fusible from Mike at Stellar.