[Farmall] F20 questions

Farmallgray at aol.com Farmallgray at aol.com
Fri Jan 19 16:34:20 PST 2007

The stuck clutch usually isn't a big deal. I went through this multiple
times on both my Regular and F-20. Those clutches are pretty durable, just clean
the rust up and make sure everything moves freely. I finally learned to stuff
a  rag in the timing hole in the bellhousing.
I also block the pedal in the disengaged position over winter.

That price seems pretty high. I paid $700 for mine a few years ago. It was  a
20 yr old restoration, fairly complete and ran good. The rear tires were
mismatched and shot and I had to replace some bearings and seals and a few minor
repairs and replace a few incorrect parts. Mine is an early 39 with cast
wheels, foot brakes, a pto extension, and fast 4th gear.

Todd Markle