[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 14:51:12 PST 2007

Well, Mike Sloane knows me only too well.  Yes, my "made by my own  hand" light posts were dealt a dirty blow and I am in the "process" of  replacing them and the other damage done.
  That having been written, maybe Aaron (that is the boy's name, by the  way) would benefit from being given the "responsibility" for the old  112....checking the fluids, changing the oil/filters, washing it down  and all of that.  I guess I am heading toward a "focus" sort of  thing.  I could be totally off base...I am only trying.
  JM

Mike Sloane <mikesloane at verizon.net> wrote:  Don't get Jim started on taking out lamp posts - some drunk took out two
of his hand made ones last month!  :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

Website:
Images:

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man.
It is us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)