[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 19 04:00:06 PST 2007

I have been thinking more about this (O/T) issue....I have a J/D 112  that is in good working condition and it does not have the deck  attached to it (that is to say...no blades that might injure).   Maybe (and only with his parents permission) I might "assign" this  little tractor to the boy.  I used the word "assign" rather than  "give".  This would tie in nicely, perhaps, from a suggestion  offered by a member along the lines the "reward" factor of being  allowed to operate a machine/pull a cart, etc.  As you probably  are aware, the 112 is a standard transmission and not an "HST", so he  would be "challenged" to co-ordinate with the clutch and so forth.
  Again, I stress ONLY UNDER THE AUSPICES OF HIS FATHER.  I am certainly not shopping for a law suit, etc.
  Any thoughts about this?
  Thanks.
  JM

joseph buckley <josephlbuckley at earthlink.net> wrote:  Friends,
I too missed the orrigional message, but I have one thought to offer. I
studied and obtained a minor in "exceptional" child psychology many years
ago. Final analysis of all of the experts, from my point of view; They
don't have a clue. One thing and only one thing can cure most
adnormalities. Lots of love. We all have it to give and it is less
expensive than an F-20 part, or medication. And I for one am very happy to
be associated with a group like this that cares!
Joe

You