[AT] More auction sale tractors

Francis Robinson robinson at svs.net
Thu Jan 18 17:10:30 PST 2007

-----Original Message-----
Could very well be right. Been to many years with out seeing one.
Didn't Diamond T buy out Reo. Or other way
R Fink

	Did Sears buy K-mart or was it the other way around???   If you can keep
track of who has bought who you are doing better than I can...   ;-)
I guess that is why they call it "trading".   You can't tell the players
with out a program...   :)

--
"farmer"

Advice to my descendants:
If you want to move up in the world the first step is up out of the gutter.
If you want to be considered trash speak and act like trash.
If you want to be considered a lady or a gentleman speak and act like a lady
or a gentleman.
If you would reach for the stars look to the heavens. Don't look for the
path to the stars in the sewers of this world.

Francis Robinson 11-22-2006

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net