[AT] More auction sale tractors

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Jan 17 19:05:59 PST 2007

.
> The 730 does look nice but I'm holding out for a late 930 like I used to
> own but foolishly traded off years ago. Besides, I've already got a good
> 730 diesel in the shed.
>
> Ralph in Sask.

    Ralph;
    Don't believe I have seen a 730 standard around here. I have the 900 for
my big Case. I think the 730 standard would be a good stablemate for my 700.
I will just have to keep dreaming.
    I have seen your 730 standard and think it is a great tractor. Standard
tractors are rare in Ohio so that is why I like collecting them. I have the
LA, S, V, VAI, 900 and 530 ind and also the IH 660.

                        Gene

P.S.  Finally got below freezing here last night.   19 degrees.