[AT] More auction sale tractors

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 17 19:21:17 PST 2007

Gene Dotson wrote:

>    I have seen your 730 standard and think it is a great tractor.
> Standard tractors are rare in Ohio so that is why I like collecting
> them. I have the LA, S, V, VAI, 900 and 530 ind and also the IH 660.
>

>                        Gene
>
> P.S.  Finally got below freezing here last night.   19 degrees.

Boy, that is pretty warm Gene. It got up to +20F or better here today
and I was almost too hot working outside all day. Had a semi deliver a
load of fertilizer so I had a little snow blading to do and then run the
  unloading auger with the 2090. Could have used the old 730 but it is a
real workout trying to line up that 50 foot auger while backing up with
manual steering and a dozer blade hanging on the front axle so I opted
for modern convenience today.

Ralph in Sask.