[AT] More auction sale tractors

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Wed Jan 17 18:39:01 PST 2007

Richard Fink Sr wrote:

> Ralph that winch truck is a federal i think to my un remembering eyes
> and mind.
> R Fink

Federal,, now theres a name I never thought of. I do recall there being
a few of them around many years ago but they were never as common as the
"Big three". Or actually four, can't forget International. :-)
Yes, this sale represents another farmer quitting but theres lots of
them listed , not unusual for SAsk. this time of year. No doubt the land
will be farmed by another, likely bigger farmer. The average age of
farmers is up in the high 50s I believe and theres plenty of them saying
to themselves it is time to get out now.

Ralph in Sask.