[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

James Moran jrmoraninc at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 17 16:32:53 PST 2007

Well...
  With so many things, we will see what we will see.  I must be  "cautious", as I am not the parent.  I am only a concerned  neighbor.
  Whatever course comes to pass, I will try to assist as is appropriate  and, if I can't do EVERYTHING at least I can try to do SOMETHING.   Perhaps fate will lend a hand.
  Thanks so much to each of you for your consideration and for you advice.
  JM

David Bruce <davidbruce at yadtel.net> wrote:  I think you have a very good idea.  Nice thing here is anyone is treated
with respect - one of the reasons I lurk here.
David
NW NC