[Farmall] Any advice on THIS problem (Off Topic...sorry)

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Jan 17 04:12:02 PST 2007

I missed the first message too. I did a Google search on Asperger's
Syndrome, and it doesn't sound all that bad a thing to have (compared
with some of the alternatives). In fact, reading the descriptions, I was
starting to wonder if I might even have a mild form - "They usually have
a circumscribed area of interest which usually leaves no space for more
age appropriate, common interests." Like maybe enjoying fixing up and
using Farmall tractors? What is "age appropriate" for one person may not
be for another. Who is to judge? I wonder sometimes where the line gets
drawn between a "syndrome" of some kind and a really smart person who
just isn't interested in bowling, TV reality shows, and professional
football. I don't buy in to a lot of that psycho-science stuff that
wants to find a "syndrome" to pin on folks who doesn't fit someone
else's definition of "normal".

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

I believe I found the missing link between animal and civilized man.
It is us. -Konrad Lorenz, ethologist, Nobel laureate (1903-1989)