[AT] LB Metals Closing in Fleetwood PA and Reading PA

William Powell william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 16:56:09 PST 2007

Bruce,

I could be wrong, but my father was at the Reading location on Saturday and
they said it was bought. Then, I was at the Fleetwood location on Saturday
and my father asked what was going to happen to the stuff and he was told it
would all be scrapped.

Then, I asked the guy running it when it was going to be cleaned out, and he
said in about a week. I told him he was breaking my heart!

Did you friend ask them if they were closing? They usually aren't the most
personable people working there, if they were losing their jobs I doubt they
would be very forthcoming with any information...

I would be very happy if I was wrong about this...

Regards,

Will Powell