[AT] LB Metals Closing in Fleetwood PA and Reading PA

william.neff.powell at comcast.net william.neff.powell at comcast.net
Tue Jan 16 10:28:50 PST 2007

Dave,

Cleveland is quite a haul for me...  That sounds like a neat place. Nice that its under roof.... Would it bum you out if it was closing?

LB was neat, but they did not run it very well. Attendant had an attitude, always made you feel like you were doing him a favor by purchasing materials, did not want to be bothered....

I hear there is a place in NJ that does the same type of thing, I will have to find it.

I do have a couple of scrap yards near me, one of them lets you poke around for things, but he is only about 1.5 acres and it's a muddy mess and everything is worn out and truly scrap. Not like LB that had trucks full of NOS.

Will

From: Dave Merchant <nesys_com at ameritech.net>