[AJD] Model L steering box

John Boehm rustyacres at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 16 16:36:20 PST 2007

Along those lines, I've even thought that machining a
piece of nylon to fit in place of the bearing ought to
work for as little use as these mostly show tractors
would get. I have no lathe training or experience, but
I am tempted to find someone to try this idea. Any
thoughts?

John Boehm
Woodland, CA
Visit my web site at http://vintagetractors.com