[AT] Re: AT Digest, Vol 35, Issue 15

Jim marshallman at iprimus.com.au
Mon Jan 15 21:28:51 PST 2007

Gordon, I'm beginning to think the picture might be newer than I
originally believed. I just hadn't noticed the wire spokes and I had
known for years that only the very latest model T had the wire spokes.
I hear the Model A was quite an improvement on the T. And yes, all wire
spokes from then on. Your lucky to still own your Model A. I've still
got my Dad's first car, a 39 Ford Deluxe sedan. Shedded but needs a
total restoration.

Ralph in Sask.

Ralph (and others) .....

It's great to stir the pot! LOL!!!

Thanks for all of your help ....... Betcha don't have any Fronty Ford parts

(It's now 41 Degrees C (+) where I live ...... Phew!)

Jim
marshallman at iprimus.com.au
8^)
Runnin' with the wind ...